Thursday, May 9, 2013

When In Another's Way...What do You Do or Say


Rule of Thumb

Fkin gnats fly everywhere
Trying to outdo me with their tiny wings
Darting all around
But get them I will
Just as I will everyone
Who in my way does get
To love and cherish
Ha...got you there


Thought you did I meant to harm
That is the way your mind doth run
Negativity the rule of thumb
But not mine anymore

Key to the Kingdom Is

Loving have I learned
Key to the kingdom is
Glorious place this be
To all who journey there


Not like travelling in a car
Bus or any train
More like lifting up and above
Out of your body it may seem


Now you got the picture~~~

Words into Form

It takes but just a little while
To put words into form
The ones that a tale do tell
Whatever the subject
What the hell!!!!!


Interesting it is what comes forth
Wheel upon wheel
Churning turning
Through dimensions of my mind
Levels within levels

Neverending Verse

All the time this does go on
A neverending verse
Powerful it is for me
So blessed I be


Learned I did at my master's side
He showed me ways to go inside
Bringing through keys for me
To see
To use
And thus to be

For me it goes on eternally

Being Here

So many others walk this road
Some knowingly
Some not
It is all the same to me


For loving my nature be
And all I can do
Is be here for you
And you
And you
And you


and so it is

credits

write for wikinut here

youtube for the video
google for the pics
My Inner Councillor for the words
My Wayshower J-R for the teachings of the Spiritual Heart

Read more of my pages by clicking on cnwriter at top of this page from erotica to spirituality and most things inbetween and here some for you
hereAin't Going There...are You!
hereSeeing What Really Is
hereWe Come...We Go....
hereMy Bard and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment