Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ode to Sexuality or so it Seems

He Said

Will you come with me he said
And play with me in bed
Why I asked
What do you want from me

Your body is what I want
He said
To touch and kiss
And other things
I replied this cannot be
My body precious it is to me
No man can touch it anyway
No matter what they do or say


No no he said
You have to come to bed with me

Encounters of Which Kind!

I thought about this for a while
Wondering why it could not be
Yet knowing so definitely
Virginal I preferred to be

In lifetimes past and this one too
Encounters of this kind occur
Perhaps sometimes they can be fun
And others of a different kind

Depending on what is in your mind

Some you can love
Some you will hate
Whatever form or shape they take
Pleasing to the eye maybe
but most will end disastrously!

Persistence does not always Pay

Insist he did right fervently
His lust apparent it was for me
His trousers bulged tremendously
And I began to laugh

I could not help myself you see
It was amusing for me to be
With someone who fancied me
After all these years of abstainity


HIs persistence turned me away
A sweeter way might win my heart
No matter though
Always I keep my virginity

Inspired by Who

The moral of this story is
I really do not know
Ramblings going on and on

Started this piece you should know
When to the market I did go
Writing on paper held against a wall
No other surface there at all

Jotting down words randomly
Into my head they came from where
I do not know
Inspired perhaps by handsome men
Who eyed me as I walked on past


So ends this silly piece

No comments:

Post a Comment