Saturday, May 25, 2013

Knowing Which Path to Choose

Knowing

Into my heart
I take you
Divinity so bright
A way of knowing
Of the Ligh
t

You came to me
The other day
You came to me
I heard you say
There is no need for fear
Or despair
The way is clear

The path is narrow
And only those who walk
Straight like an arrow
Can walk into
The Heart of God

Different Paths

I said but tell me this
What of those ones
Who know not bliss
And walk a very different path

You said to me
They will be placed where
They belong
Until they choose
A higher way

I said what does that mean
You said
When they choose
To love and care
Not only words but actions too
Their way into heavenly realms
Will shine through

Purgatory

And so it is
For all of you
who tread a path
That leads to
Hell

Turn around and change
Your ways
Your thoughts
For purgatory
Beckons
To those who don't
and so it is

No comments:

Post a Comment