Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Meeting of the Hearts.....


Meeting of the Hearts

cnwriterBy cnwriter, 20th May 2013 | Short URL http://nut.bz/1w5bs8t-/
Posted in Wikinut>Writing>Poetry
We all know when we come from the loving in our hearts, just as we know when in negativity we dwell...but through it all we are children of God...and to our Father will return one day...

Prana

I am in the Traveller's home
I am in the Traveller' heart
Never from where I will depart
Always knowing that I am
A child of God
My place to take one golden day
Upon the throne of Beingness
You
Me
Everyone

Soul Sublime

As has been said before
Not one soul will be lost
No matter what the preachers say
Most all preach negativity


Each one of us a soul sublime
Encas-ed in a mortal frame
Levels of being so divine
Imagination emotions mind

All to use oft amuse

The One

The I within always is there
The one who wakes us up each day
When return we do from
Travelling far away

The one who breathes us all the time
Hold your breath and you may faint
Then start breathing once again
It is the one inside does so

The one who talks within your heart
And chats away in mine
A chatterbox have I become
As so many here do know
Some like it
Some no!

Choices

A matter of choice it doth become
What we want to read to write
Content of import it may be
To some
Others not


Flowing through my life
A wondrous thing to do
The only ones that keep me here
My brother and his son

A few of you who on this site
I have grown to know and love


and so it is

credits

write for wikinut here

youtube for the video
JR for his Teachings of the Spiritual Heart
google for the pics
Steve KInsman for his loving support since I started writing here

read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything inbetween by clicking on cnwriter at top of this page and here more
hereDifference between Wants and Needs
hereCopycat and More
herePuppets on God's Stage We Be
hereMan of Integrity He Be

my website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter

Meet the author

author avatarcnwriter
I have been writing on food, wine, travel, cosmic creation and erotica for over 30 years I do horoscopes and numerology and readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment