Thursday, May 9, 2013

Copy Cat...or a Dog following a Cat or.....


Showing the Way

I see it nowadays
My style is everywhere
Star pages it does gain
Not always but most times


At least my words are mine
Video and pics dont mean a thing
Unless of course they do
It seems a wayshower I have become to you
Always space there is for one
Or two or three or more
Just do your bloody stuff
And I will keep on doing mine

Formatting

Formats come
Formats leave
Always changes to be found
Juxtaposition of words indeed


Such fun it is to play the game
Some moan at not receiving gain
The natural outcome of acclaim
Or is it so
I do not know or care


And if you do
A problem there doth stand
Betwixt you being yourself
An egotistical son of a bitch
Or daughter if that rings more true

No Meaning

So we go on from day to day
Wondering how and when and why
Will come the moment of goodbye
To all the dreams of greatness
We have conjured up in our imagination
Or in our mind


It does not mean a bloody thing
Words have no meaning
No matter what you say or think
Only what goes on behind inside
Where doth the magic lie


There for all who know
Divinity divine
Expressions of the soul
Rampant they run
Always being so

Where It Doth Go...Heaven Knows....

Where this is leading
I do not know
Words pasted together
Some real
Some lies
For you to decipher
If you can

credits

write for wikinut here

youtube for the video
google for the pics
my friends at wikinut

Read more of my pages by clicking on cnwriter at top of this page from erotica to spirituality and most things inbetween and here some for you
hereWhat is Your Poison..or Your Elixir
hereAll is Delusion
hereLight versus Darkness
hereThe Magic of Scotland


My Website http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment