Monday, May 13, 2013

Imagings from Within....As It Doth Be


Oh Oh Oh

Things I see so differently
From most

Not focussed on such worldly things
As they

Magic appears everywhere I look
In flowers plants and trees
The sky and clouds and sea
On going is the mystery

You try to bring me back to here
Where I do not want to be
Of course my feet are on the ground
To write I need to see

Lifetimes....

Not yet has the window opened
So drift away I can
Not frightened of death
Just stepping into a higher form
I am


Many lifetimes here and there
Keeping records of Souls on Venus
Dancing in the court of Xerxes
(That was a wild one!!)

Bedecked in emeralds
At the court of the Czar
A wild rider for Attila the Hun
There I died badly
Spear in my side

Experiences....

You laugh at my imaging
But oh so true they are
And that not all experiences
Through many lifetimes been

This the magic we can weave
For magic is the spirit
For all of us just Is
Not going anywhere
Just being what it is

If....

Do not go too far away
We say
Stay in the confines of this world
Be who you are meant to be

Ramble on I do
If my prerogative it be
To write and say as I do wish
Read it or no you may
That means nothing much to me


My job to put it out
There ends my responsibility
Yours it is to understand
Maybe

and so it is....

credits

write for wikinut here

youtube for the video
google for the pics
My Traveller, J-R, for his Teachings and Sharing and Support

read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything inbetween by clicking on cnwriter at top of this page and here some
hereJourneying Through Places Above and Below
hereMusings on My Path
hereListening to the Voice Within
hereAngelic Voices

my website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment