Saturday, May 4, 2013

So What Is Your Poison.......


At Work Today

The taste of vodka lingers on
Potato is the one I choose
Campari adds its bitterness
Just as I like


I sit at bar relaxed am I
A good day's work been spent
Not writing poetry this day
Instead at brother's office
My services have lent


Imaging statements from different banks
For clients this was done
So different is left brain stuff
From right brain creativity

Wikinut writers of Esteem

Recently I have been told
On wikinut are writers bold
Criticizing others for no reason at all
But get their rocks off I am sure


I do not visit nor read their stuff
No judgements want to make
For back on me those would fall
More karma then to take


Let them go their merry way
Do what they want to do

As long as Bev and Steve and Mark
Mariah, rama, siva too

Keep on writing the way they do

Ones I Love

So many good ones I do know
Who through their writing show
Their loving spirit


Many more I could mention
Johnny, Peter, Madan, Carol, Delicia
C.D. Stella Kingwell, Terry, Md, Vartika
Just a few of many and sorry I am to those I left out


But in my heart a special place you all have

Wisdom

Now those who are jealous
Will obviously say
Mention them you do
For on your pages their comments are made 


True on my pages they often appear
But it is their pages that with wisdom are filled
Humour loving caring flows
And lots more


So follow them I do to learn
Be inspired
And they follow me
To do the same


We interconnect with loving and light
Caring and sharing our hearts in this way

Like minds in procession wandering along
Life's hi-ways and byways singing our songs


and so it is

credits

write for wikinut here

youtube for the video
google for the pics
All the wonderful writers and moderators on wikinut

Read more of my pages by clicking on cnwriter at top of this page from erotica to spirituality and most things inbetween and here some for you
hereThe Rudeness of People
hereEnergetics of Loving
hereAnd I wonder Why
hereI Know Not Do You

My Website http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment