Saturday, May 11, 2013

Players On God's Stage We Be...You and Me....


The Game

Puppets we be on God's stage
Playing a waiting game
Some impatient they become
Fearful of what could be
Nina sings about all the nonentities and about having LIFE

Much there will be to see and do
Keeping you earthly bound
Unless you choose the upper path
Choosing wisely it is called


Question you may what I write
If into doubt you journey through
And this I understand full well
Once questioned I did too

Angels at the Gate

Sentient beings they come forth
Levels beyond to see
Angelic forces their wings outstretched
Angels at the gate


As guardians they are placed
Preventing us then from taking
Into the ocean of mercy and grace
Our petty little thoughts and feelings


Not me you say not so do I
My thoughts are noble
My feelings shine
I am well pleased with all of mine

The Entitlement

Entitled we are to what we do
Free choices all are ours
Free will another thing for sure
Change gravity if you can


When we did take our very first breath
Into the body our soul did come
God promised to sustain our life force
Until our path through life was done

The Yearning to Return

Many lifetimes we take upon
Since the time of fall
When first into a form we came
Caught up then we did become
By the negative force
A paradise we thought it was
With blandishment galore
Forgot we did our true home
In the heart and hand of God does lie


Yet always deep inside
Search we do for what is true
Yearning to return


and so it is

credits

write for wikinut here

J-R, my Wayshower, for the incredible information
youtube for the video
Photo credit: Esteban Cavrico / Foter.com / CC BY-NC-ND 'Earthbound'
google for the pics

Read more of my pages by clicking on cnwriter at top of this page from erotica to spirituality and most things inbetween and here some for you
hereAncient Lessons
hereCosmic Creation...54
hereThe Word is Said
hereThink By Chance You Came Hence



My Website http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment