Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ode to a Scorpio....



Ode to A Scorpio,,,One whom I Love

cnwriterBy cnwriter, 15th May 2013 | Stop following | RSS Feed | Short URL http://nut.bz/1_9zb9wl/
Posted in Wikinut>Writing>Poetry
Down into the dumps I went the other day when someone dear to me was going through an emotional upset. Not a wise thing to do for it is his karma not mine but so often we interfere in one way or another when the one we love is in pain. The first section does not fit the rest but never was I one to fit anything together...read on...

In the Eye of the Beholder

Sometimes difficult it can be
Going through the vagaries of life
Growing old especially
As I am now

Age not important I do know
It is the wrinkles beginning to show
On arms and legs
Around the eyes
Not too bad as yet
But being vain
As always I have been
No matter that others say
How my beauty shineth through

When in the mirror I look to see
And wonder who the hell
Is looking back at me

Lessons for a Scorpio and.....others maybe

Lessons of learning always they be
Placed in front of us to see
Changing ways we have to do
Mental images
Feelings too


Intensity a Scorpio trait
Placed on others in varied ways
Sometimes a karmic form
Hard to differentiate


Helping others in their games
Of life
Friends we make of them
Then when turn on us they do
In so many different ways
Our feelings hurt are they

Observation

We might not like to own
That this could really be
Rather believe not brought have we
Our feelings into our work
Separated have they been
Or so we think


But if closely we would look
Maybe just observe
We would see that this could be

And often is

We do so much for this that one
Then to another they do go
And all that we have helped them on
Seems such a waste of precious time
Appreciated we have not been

Lesson Here To Learn

But Heed well my friends
It is not so
Our helping others has stirred inside
More of our ability to Do

We take this as our guiding Light
Great knowledge have we gained
Within
Without
Then onto the next one we can go


The Big Lesson here to learn
Keep emotions OUT of what we do
At home
At work especially
Then ends the karmic flow


And free we do become

then maybe you can drive my Z so beautiful is She!!!!!!

credits

write for wikinut here

youtube for the video
google for the pics
My beloved NB

read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything inbetween by clicking on cnwriter at top of this page and more
hereLove Will Conquer All
hereThe Owl and the Pussy Cat
hereAbundance from the Heart
hereOde to Libra

my website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment