Thursday, March 7, 2013

Flights into Fantasy Land...Memories of Forgotten Loves


Flights into Fantasy Land...Memories of Forgotten Loves

cnwriterBy cnwriter, 7th Mar 2013 | | Short URL http://nut.bz/1b2zz6sq/
Posted in Wikinut>Writing>Poetry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWPACef2_eYGustav Mahler - Adagietto from Symphony no. 5

Often windows open that signal we can leave the planet and go on to our next step in evolving into the Heart of God...sometimes we choose not to go...perhaps memories help keep us here...

No No!

Then it came into my knowing
I could drift away 

Disappear like wreaths of colour
Colours smokey grey

Yet deep inside a voice kept calling
No no don’t drift away
There is need of light and loving
To help show the way
For much Love now is missing
We beg you please to stay

I dwelled upon the words
The window had not yet opened 

For me to fly away
Knowing what my work is
I agreed to stay

Magic of Your Beingness

The myriad lights that twinkle
Inside and out the firmament 

Are souls long departed
Showing us a way

No need for doubt or fear…

If you will listen carefully
Within where magic dwells

The magic of your beingness
The magic of your Soul


Joy inside you will well up
It is an action of the Soul

Then you do have a job to do
To share it out into the world

Down Memory Lane

Do you remember me
You who has gone so far away 

You held me in your arms and promised eternal love.
Your words became the bittersweet memories of my heart.


Now I am alone and the passing of each day mocks me
There is nothing left but the sadness of a tear glistening in the Light.

So I sit here waiting
As I have done for so long now.

Once you came dressed in glorious colours
But they have faded.
All that is left is my sadness.

Recall

I search my memories to find
Where I went wrong
But nothing is there


Was it you or me or us
Together
Not suited

Never one in this lifetime
But always separated
By time and form and gender


Still memories weave
Themselves through consciousness
Sharing once again their sweetness
To recall the withall then


The knowing that
It could not be

And even more
Not wanting it to be

credits

write for wikinut herebest site on the net

I do Life Readings through Numerology. ...if you are interested contact me: carolina74@earthlink.net

youtube for the video
Julie for the pics
The Inspiration that comes from Within

Read more of my pages  from erotica to spirituality and most things inbetween and here some for you
hereOde to Nothingness
hereKarmic Relationships....
hereMarch 2013 Horoscopes
hereFrederic Queen of Fairies


Meet the author

author avatarcnwriter
I have been writing on food, wine, travel, cosmic creation and erotica for over 30 years I do horoscopes and numerology readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment