Friday, March 15, 2013

Fantasies of Lost Loves and Lovers


Fantasies of Lost Loves and Lovers

We all experience various emotions especially in relationships. Different moods and feelings and this poetry runs the gamut of spiritual inner awareness to outright erotica...

A Sensual Encounter...

If time allowed
I would you kiss
From head to toe

Every crack and crevice
Till you would cry
And moan in delight


You would caress
My body fair
And press
Your lips upon my skin
Till every part of me
Opened to receive

You

Then in motion quite sublime
Our bodies joined
Reaching to ecstatic heights
Again and again

Faint Shadows...

Faint shadows
Return once more
To mist the sight of my beloved


In memory alone he comes
The sweetness of his breath.
His arms enfold me
His hands caress my breasts
Oh how I wish he still were here

For Nothing Remains

Above me I see your eyes
Filled with love

Words inside my heart.
My mind is blank.

Your eyes are a camera
Reflecting me
A thousand times and more.


Nowhere to go
Nothing remains.

The green trees sigh
Their branches droop
It is over

I am too

Your Beauty

I gaze upon you
My eyes drink in your beauty

The full roundness of your bosom
Your long white limbs.

I stroke you with my eyes
And twine my tresses round your neck
Deeper and tighter till you are dead


Gone you are from my sight
Gone the days of yore

You are dead to me

credits:

for the pics:
Wikipedia and Julie
Inspiration from my Inner Coucillor


to see more of my articles click cnwriter at the top of this page from erotica to spirituality..
hereOde to Nothingness
hereWe Are This We Are That....
hereOnce It Was No Longer Is
hereShakespeare and Me

join Wikinut here

Meet the author

author avatarcnwriter
I have been writing on food, wine, travel, cosmic creation and erotica for over 30 years I do horoscopes and numerology and readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment