Monday, March 18, 2013

Truth Stands Alone..What Are You Seeing!


Truth Stands Alone...but whose Truth Are You Seeing!

cnwriterBy cnwriter, 17th Mar 2013 | Short URL http://nut.bz/3aunq4h0/
Posted in Wikinut>Writing>Poetry
We see so often comments criticizing another's writings even here on wikinut. Yet within each writing a truth stands forth...the truth as it is for the one who writes...so who the hell are you to criticize...rather let it be !!!!!!

Truth Is

Sometimes ponder I about pie in the sky
And dwelling down below
In forms diverse to know

We see it all the time
Harsh critics mean things they do say
Hard for them it is to recognize truth
Truth Is
It stands Alone

The only way to know
Experience


What that is for you
Different for me maybe

Therein the cause does lie
Of many disagreements

Matters It Not

Amusing it can be
To watch the antics that are played
By many on life's stage

By you
By me


Really it matters not at all
Unless we make it so

Reviling another's way
Making ours stand forth alone

Feeds this the ego
Causing strife

Controversy indeed

The Difference Is

What is right
Is right for you
Maybe not for me
And so it goes


The difference is perhaps
That I accept your truth

Without making it mine
Just a way of loving you

What a lovely world it could be
If ok we made of it all
Not causing upset to another
Just being with What Is

credits

write for wikinut here
my website here

youtube for the video
google for the pics
Teachings from the Spiritual Heart
Julie for the pics

Read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and most things inbetween and here some for you
hereInnocence..A Childlike Place
hereWe Are This..We are That...
hereCharlie Chan...Sleuth 
hereWayout Look At The Cause of Illness

I do Life Readings. Through Numerology...if you are interested contact me: carolina74@earthlink.net

Meet the author

author avatarcnwriter
I have been writing on food, wine, travel, cosmic creation and erotica for over 30 years I do horoscopes and numerology and readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment