Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Love Lust Hatred Intensity and All Kinds of Feelings


cnwriter

Starred PageBy cnwriter, 6th Apr 2012 | Short URL http://nut.bz/suudd4rn/
Posted in Wikinut>Writing>Poetry
We all go through many types of feelings in relationships. We all play mind games with ourselves of what we could and would do. This is a piece about all of that...and more. Norty maybe but very nice.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LHNmG0X4t4 In-A-Garda-Vida by Iron Butterfly

Of tales fair

If ever I would come to you
And tell you tales fair
Of feelings that you never knew
Could not believe were there
would caress you head to toe
And run my fingers through your hair
If ever I would so
If ever I would love you
The way I really could
All thoughts of others
Disappear they would
Like moments lost
In time

Heights sublime

If ever I would lay with you
Our bodies both to meet
It would be moments
So sublime
Great heights to surely reach

If ever I would touch you
Lips and fingers kiss
Never
In all your life again

Would you
Experience
Such bliss

Words..

If I would ever hate you
You would surely know
And feel my venom

Moving through you
Oh so very slow


If I would ever lie to you
With words
So very sweet

You would believe
Them all
And do as I would wish


If ever words I spoke to you
Would be as sharp as knives

You never would recover
Never realize
The damage that was done

Kill you..

If ever I would kill you
But that
Never you would 
know
Nor I
For with you
I would go
If ever I would kill you

Gone only memory remains

And now you are gone
So far away from me

Unable will I be
To do those things to you
Except in memory
and so it is

credits:

To Julie for the beautiful expressive pictures
For the poet inside of me

Meet the author
author avatarcnwriter
I have been writing on food, wine, travel, cosmic creation and erotica for over 30 years I do horoscopes and numerology and readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment