Saturday, March 16, 2013

We Come..We Go...Looking for Who.. We Do Not Know...


We Come..We Go...Looking for Who.. We Do Not Know...

cnwriterBy cnwriter, 16th Mar 2013 | Short URL http://nut.bz/3gxq2lgl/
Posted in Wikinut>Writing>Poetry
It really is amusing to think that someone can love us just the way we want to be loved...only one person can do that and that is your self. But you will keep on trying to find him or her...silly you be!

Waiting

I sit here waiting
As I have done for so long now.

Once you came dressed in glorious colours
But they have faded.

All that is left is my sadness.

I search my memories to find
Where I went wrong
But nothing is there
Was it you or me or us
Together
Not suited
Never one in this lifetime
But always separated
By time and form and gender

Everyone

Legs that walked
Fingers that talked

Expressed they did in every way
A sentient being
Humankind


Earth the Mother
Moon the Son
Gods and goddesses everyone
Who ever came to be

Destinies

Onto this unforgiving place
We set our marks
Our destinies

Knowing what was to be
Tinged in memories


Those we would meet
And love
And hate
Some special
Some not

Memories

Now you have
Gone so far away

But once you held me in your arms
Promising eternal love


Hatred now pervades it all
Words said
Become they have
Bittersweet memories of my heart.


And alone am I
The passing of each day mocks me
There is nothing left
Just the sadness of a tear glistening in the Light

credits

write here for wikinut

youtube for the video
google for the pics
Inspiration from my Wayshower within

Read more of my pages  from erotica to spirituality and most things inbetween and here some for you
hereComing of A New Pope
hereDiamonds in the Sky
hereShakespeare and Me
hereHello Hello Sir Bloody Crow


my website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter

Meet the author

author avatarcnwriter
I have been writing on food, wine, travel, cosmic creation and erotica for over 30 years I do horoscopes and numerology and readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment