Friday, March 29, 2013

The Searchers..whoever They Be..but what in Heaven's name are They Searching For....


The Searchers..whoever They Be..but what in Heaven's name are They Searching For....

cnwriterBy cnwriter, 29th Mar 2013 | Stop following | RSS Feed | Short URL http://nut.bz/3181doon/
Posted in Wikinut>Writing>Poetry
Where do You come from..Where are You Going...who do You Follow and who do You Believe...I challenge You on these...

Seeking

Where to go
Who to be
Questions of mediocrity

I am who I am
You are you

We look
We search
Wondering for what
Never quite sure


Yet I have learned
Only one great journey there is we take

To the Self who dwells within
And where that leads


I know
Do you

Transforming

From the murky underworld
He poked his snout
Grunted did he and then did shout
As light penetrated his piggy eyes
Cistercian Chant

He knew not whence he had come
Nor where he was to go

He followed only the voices
That beckoned him on
A transformation had begun

No More Reality

Time passes by so very fast
Caught between the lines of fate

Reality no longer meaning anything
For you for me for anyone


Shoved into our face we onwards look
Sorting wheat from chaff

Effluvia dribbles from each mouth
Nowhere to go
Except down our throats

The Battle

A battle then takes place
Within our questing hearts

Which way to heaven leads
Which heaven do you rant about
You silly twit


The one that over earth doth stretch
Chemtrails all around

The one religionists rant about
And sell you merits to achieve
Your place up there


Perhaps the kingdom of heaven
Lies within

All can gain access to
Although the ones who hate themselves
Deny this over and again

But for me it is so
and so it is

credits

write for wikinut herebest site on the net

youtube for the video
google for the pics
My Inner Councillor for the words

Read more of my pages by clicking on cnwriter at top of this page from erotica to spirituality and most things inbetween and here some for you
hereOde to Gabriella Balsz..voice of an angel
hereWe are This, We are That...
here When You Are Far From Home
hereTo a Broken Heart


My Website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter

Meet the author

author avatarcnwriter
I have been writing on food, wine, travel, cosmic creation and erotica for over 30 years I do horoscopes and numerology and readings.

Share this page

No comments:

Post a Comment