Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Long Way Home...Fun It Could `Be..Unless It Bloody Aint......


Cosmic Knowing

I watch the fields passing by
As on the train I sit
They fly as do I
Otherworldly me

Living in my body
Quite beautiful it be
Others tell me that I glow
Radiate energy of Spirit through

It shines
Cosmic knowing
So sublime

Love It All

Sometimes into my feelings
Thoughts I swing
Looking at the world wiith much dismay
Not always rose coloured spectacles
Do I see

Then inside of me I hear
Words my Traveller brings
Love it all no matter what
Once more I lift into the joy of being me

My Path

I am my Path
A blessing finally realized
Past all the trilbulations trials
Karmic flows lessons learned
Magnificent in their varied ways

Laugh we can at all of that
Lifetimes good some bad
Pain suffering take their toll
Leaving their mark
Experiencing all as you do too

Happiness another thing
Accepting what is going on
Knowing all is perfect
Becoming whom you truly are

Waking

Dawn brings forth its golden gleam
Moment twixt day and night
So quiet is the world
Waking from its dream

Soul back into body comes
Night spent conversing with spiritual forms
Healing renewing restoring body mind
Wake up alive once more

Taking place so oft occur since time immemorial
Before the fall of man
When converse all the time he did
With higher forces so divine

Searching

Caught in glamour of the world
Enamoured he became
Lifetime after lifetime spent
Searching way back home

The Traveller holds the keys
To all the spiritual realms of Light
When you are ready
Ask for help
He will come
Choose back

Be willing to do the inner work
The outer too
More than one lifetime it will take
Spirit is in no rush
Why should you....

credits

write for wikinut here and earn

youtube for the video
pinterest for the pics
My Traveller

read more of my pages by clicking on cnwriter..carolina at top of page and
hereThe Path
hereReturning to Life From Being Dead
hereTime Where Is It Now

No comments:

Post a Comment