Thursday, September 19, 2013

Beginning..Ending...In Between....

Will You

Are you going to lie with me
Or will you fly away
Will you make love to me
Or are you still afraid

I sense your feelings
Deep intense
Just as are mine for you
Is that not enough

Press your lips against my breast
And then between my eager legs
Lft they do to your embrace
Our bodies merge so lovingly

A Tale Doth Tell

Here I sit in English pub
The Swan its name doth be
Surrounded by young handsome men
Yet I can only think of thee

Imagine you atop of me
Or maybe underneath
Together joined in harmony
Movements so in zinc

I watch the men whose searching eyes
Sit with their ladies faire
But hunger they for sweet young men
Their looks such tale doth tell

Kingdoms Fall

Fall they do...

Over the world no matter where
This kind of thing goes on
Sex and lust such powerful thrusts
In minds of men

Mankind is known for such is this
A mighty tool to yield
Kingdoms have tumbled all in vain
For just one look
One night of bliss
Fatuously indeed

Endings


Now find your way
Through all of this
No matter which way turn
All endings together come

Fitting filling all you think
Perceptions are your tools
Through filter of your mind
Your eyes
Where it all doth occur

as so it will

No comments:

Post a Comment