Friday, September 20, 2013

Searching for My Path...A Journey All Must Take

The Way

Sometimes I wonder where to go
Doors seem barred so well
Locked
Never a key
What lies beyond
Only heaven knows
I try to find a clear path
Leading me away


Lands unseen
Vistas grand
One small step
Is all it needs

Emerging times
Lost in darkness
Where to go
I need to know

Where

A whispering then
A gatheriing sound
Unearthly in its quietness
Beyond sun and moon

Circling reaching rings
Surrounding all
Lift and carry me away
Born on waving strands of light


Nowhere to go
Here now complete
A Soul
Part of total beingness

Melodies divine
Harmonies rise and fall
Showing me the way
Into the heart of God

My Path

Flow of words commence again
Pouring through like perfect gems
All seeing
All knowing


The path lies through
Multitude of days
Nights too
Where one begins
The other ends


Where they do meet
Heaven only knows
I do not care
I am my path


and so it is

credits

Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties - here

youtube for the video
pinterest for the pics
My Inner Knower

read more of my pges by clicking on cnwriter.carolina at top of page and here
hereMy Mount and I
hereCosmic Creation...Rightness and Wrongness
hereFairytales...Life times Past
hereJourney of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment