Sunday, September 8, 2013

Erotica Sublime...Poetry Divine,,

The human factor is to experience all things...from spiritual inner awareness to erotica and everything inbetween especially will relationships bring much forward for us to think, feel and have sensory exploration. This piece covers much...

A Sensual Encounter

If time allowed
I would you kiss
From head to toe
Every crack and crevice
Till you would cry
And moan in delight


I would caress your body fair
And press my lips upon your skin
Till every part of you opened to receive
Me


Then in motion quite sublime
Our bodies joined
Reaching to ecstatic heights
Again again

If I Would Ever Touch You

If ever I would come to you
And
 tell you tales fair
Of feelings that you never knew
Could not believe were there

I would caress you head to toe
And run my fingers through your hair
If ever I would so


If ever I would love you
The way I really could

All thoughts of others
Disappear they would

Like moments lost
In time

If ever I would lay with you
Our bodies both to meet

It would be moments
So sublime


If ever I would touch you
Lips and fingers kiss

Never
In all your life again
Would you
Experience
Such bliss

Till You are Dead

I gaze upon you 
My eyes drink in your beauty
The full roundness of your bosom
Your long white limbs.
I stroke you with my eyes
And twine my tresses round your neck
Deeper and tighter till you are dead

How I could Hate You

If I would ever hate you
And I definitely could
You would surely know
And feel my venom
Moving through you
Oh so very slow


If I would ever lie to you

With words
So very sweet
You would believe
Them all
And do as I would wish

Words Never would you Recover from

If ever words I spoke to you
Would be as sharp as knives

You never would recover
Never realize
The damage that was done


If ever I would kill you
But that
Never you would know
Nor I
For with you
I would go

If ever I would kill you
Gone you are from my sight
Gone the days of yore
Now you are dead to me

Alone I am


Alone I am...
Can you forget me
Now you have gone so far away

Once you held me in your arms
Promising eternal love

Now hatred pervades all
Words said
Become they have
Bittersweet memories of my heart.


Now alone am I
The passing of each day mocks me

There is nothing left
Just the sadness of a tear glistening in the Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment