Friday, July 26, 2013

What Is..What Could Be or is it So....A Tale of the Heart

My Heart

I dont care what you say
I dont care what you do
You lost me long time ago
Never can you make up
How you have erred this time around
Willing I was
My heart to give to you

Not realizing did I
This could not be

Vehicle

Within me it did beat so strong
Vehicle to know my Soul
Thought I then to share with you
But oh I was so very wrong

For unto me alone my heart belongs
A receptacle of loving light
Keeping my body on its travels
Even when I wished to leave

Knew it did of my life's timing
When to come and when to go
Perfect is God's plan for me
As for all of us is so

This World or....

Windows open at times uncertain
Through which we can choose to go
Leave this earthly kingdom for another
But where to we all want to know

Depending which level of the journey
You have reached in this lifetime
Much more than gains that in this world
You have taken to yourself

Back Home

All the karmic retentions
Guide us home in every way
If we could but see it
Through a glass so darkly

Not given us is clarity
The one we all do wish to see
The light shining bright within us
Showing us the way

Tests that Come and Go

Trials and tribulations hit us
Where we least want them to
Diseases of the body
Mind and feelings come into play

Testing trying us to see
How strong we are to view
Hold steady in our emotions
Not falling down but keeping on
No matter what
Ahead of us doth lay...

and so it is

credits

Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties – here

youtube for the video
google for the pics
Inspiration from within and knowing too


read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything inbetween by clicking on cnwriter.carolina at top of this page and here more

hereStuff Legends are Made Of
hereCruising Aboard Small Ships
hereTalking To The Trees
hereThe Building of Nothing and Fall Into the Sea

website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter
Clo

No comments:

Post a Comment