Saturday, July 27, 2013

The End is Nie...So It Seems

All As One

I live my lifetimes all as one
To that place I have come
Where it is so
No past no future all is now

I do not know
How thus it came
It seemed to happen suddenly
Dancing mambo in living room
All came together and I knew

LIfetimes of dancing then as now
Other things I do so well
Have mastered very much indeed
Different things was meant to do

Completion

Perhaps this signals thus to me
The end is now in sight
Completion here in view
It frightens me a little
To think no longer will I do

Wake up in the morning
Greeting another day
Perhaps in a different way
In heaven and beyond for me
Yet I know it will be so

Destiny

Not doom or gloom
That not for me
Embrace I do my ending time
An awesome life this time have lead

Recall as well the lifetimes spent
Doing so many things
Some good richly endowed
Others in poverty dire straits
All lessons to be learned
Now my destiny is fulfilled

Retreating

Retreating now from worldly things
So often find myself
A recluse I have become
Inspired to write my utmost joy
Or travelling the Higher realms
My Traveller at my side

So few people do I see
It matters not to me
I find myself mine own best friend
The best companion ever to be
Nobody else can laugh and joke
The way I do with me
Nor make me feel so very loved
And beautiful as me


So I will go my merry way
Do what I need to do
Bring completion in my heart

and so it is

No comments:

Post a Comment