Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Joy of Words or How to Bake A Cake!!!!

Subject Matter

On all sorts of subjects I do write
Some little interest
Some a lot
If our paths one day may cross
Although most likely they will not
Much we will have to talk about

The ups and downs of life for sure
The magic that we feel inside
The loving comments often shared
And much much more


Politics lifetimes old and new
Mother Nature travel too
Oh my the list goes on and on
Neverending it does seem

The Inner Voice

A joy to hear our inner voice
Prompting us to start to write
Take a word and sentence make
Rather like a cake to bake

Each ingredient adds its charm
A tasty morsel here and there
Perhaps a touch of spice will do
Cinnamon nutmeg are just two

Magic of Words

So now a-writing I can start
What is coming up inside
Perchance a tale of vampyr lusting
Or a knight in shining armour
Rescuing a fair damsel

Words are magic as you know
Sing they songs of other ages
Many not are known by man
Painting pictures shining glow

Marvellous images appear for me
Where they come from heaven knows
In the sky angels they gather
When I look their outlines see

Nirvana

Nirvana lies beyond our senses
A state of being quite sublime
To reach it takes much practice
Tapping into the divine


Sometimes our bodies grow so heavy
Our feelings thoughts jar harmony
Time then to leave and journey
Beyond physicality wondrous indeed

Random Thoughts

I look and wonder what is so
When random thoughts begin to brew
Inside me bloody head
Put down them I have to do
No rhyme or rhythm can I find
To what is going on inside
So just go along with me


as I have to do all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment