Friday, June 28, 2013

Green Eyed Lady....

The Search

Had to do this
As soon as I heard the video
The one below
Last night I dreamed and then wrote this
A search for whom
I wonder why

Where do you hear the Sound of God
Where do you hear it played
Where do you see angels on high
Where do I find you

When will you join the Heavenly Host
When will you fly away
When will your heart with joy be filled
When will I see you

Questions

How can you be so beautiful
How can you know me well
How can you choose me above all else
How can I find you

Questions that we all do ask
Not always knowing why we do
They come up from the depths within
Eternally

Questing

Perhaps it is the questing
For that which is sublime
A different form it takes
When it reacheth our mind

Distortion of What Is maybe
Do this humans will
From the moment we were born
Questing to go back home
Into the Heart of God
Energy sublime

Portal

So we go on from day to day
Wondering how and when and why
Will come the moment of goodbye
To those we leave behind

Yet welcoming we find
The great light that shines
As through the portal we do go
Into another beautiful place
Awaiting us the other side

Could this be Hell

The only hell that does exist
Is what we maketh in our lives
Negativity plays a big part
Fear jealousy anger greed

Play back within us there to sit
As darkness seen so well
In pictures we have seen of hell
The redness of anger
Greyness of fear
The green of jealousy
Greed those naked twirling bodies


let it not be you or me

credits

write for wikinut here

youtube for the video
google for the pics

read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything inbetween by clicking on cnwriter at top of this page and here more
hereMad Hatter and All
hereTrailing the Vampyr
hereHeaven or Hell..Your Choice

website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment