Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wandering Into Fantasy Land


cnwriter

Starred Page
Listen carefully to the voice within for it will guide you to places you never knew or believed existed. Fantasy you may call it, reality for some like me. The land of magic far beyond the knowing of mere mortals.

Wandering into Fantasy Land

I do not know what caused me to wander into fantasy land
A calling came from deep within
Let's go let's go
 
Ongoing rhythm played over and over again
Listen you silly woman

so I did

Magic I found unboundless in its mystical way
Freedom there it was for me
To soar high in the sky and reach into the stars
And find such glorious sights and sounds

beyond the ken of all mankind

The Magic of Divinity

I remember oh so well the magic of Alice in Wonderland
And the Wizard of Oz

They took me from this mortal place
And showed me fantasy sublime
Where I and others were divine


Recognizing our divinity
As part of the One from which all did evolve
Much time it took to be as such
But made it through did we


and here we are to tell this tale

The Voice Kept Calling

The voice within kept calling out
Come home come back and see
Who you are and who meant to be

Your sisters and your brothers too
Have searched so very hard for you
But nowhere are you seen
Where have you been

Becoming Eternity

No voice had I to reply
No ears to hear
No eyes to see

I had become eternity

This mortal coil had long since passed
I soared
No mind
No body
No thing to keep me here


It mattered not for I was part of All at last

credits


write for wikinut here
thanks to youtube, google for the pics and my Inner Councillor

read more of my pages by clicking on cnwriter at top of this page...lots on erotica, travel, beauty, cosmic creation...everything from soup to nuts....
here[/b[/link] Creation....
[link=page::2k1074eq 
Musings on Kings, their Pleasuring and...
hereWatching Turtles by a stream
here Nero's Lust

No comments:

Post a Comment