Sunday, September 2, 2012

There Was a Boy...a tale of forgotten Loves



cnwriterStarred Page
We have all experienced heart rending pangs at the loss of one we thought we loved..Gone they are but memories still linger...a rather foolish thing to do but being human is just part of that melodrama...

Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time a Frenchman loved me and I loved him
At least I thought I did!
Passionate he was about me although he wrote
'We are too passionate and this could be difficult one day'
Of course it could would for he was gay

But oh so beautiful he was in every way

and I the clown.....
Like me he could intone in many ways
Sometimes deep and sometimes high
Melodic ways to show each other

Voicing that we cared

Gone So Near Away

Now he has gone so near away
At least down the road his showroom moved
Although I see it every day
As I drive by


Sometimes I look into the windows
Of his glorious Atelier
Filled with furniture and lighting
Accessories to blow your mind


but mine was blown long ago

Does He Know

I wonder if he knows I think about him
Write pages about him
Does he care
I know not and care not too

For on a different path am I


He wanted this way to go
But could not handle the energy
Of something so profound

Spiritual energy
It blew his mind
And took his person far away from me

Those of You who Read This Page

Many of you who read this page
Have had experiences such as mine
Such as this

To what end did you take your self
Or did you let it blow your mind
And in your grave let lie


goodbye......

credits

write here for wikinut here
youtube for the video
google for the pics
Julie for the pics

read more of my pages click on cnwriter at top of this page ..I write on erotica, travel, film reviews, cosmic creation and many other subjects
hereRecognizing the Beauty Within Us All
hereBanished Queen of Egypt and Akhnaten
hereErotica Sublime...Poetry Divine


Meet the author
author avatarcnwriter
I have been writing on food, wine, travel, cosmic creation and erotica for over 30 years I do horoscopes and numerology and readings. I write on expertscolumn.com under nortyme1

No comments:

Post a Comment