Monday, September 10, 2012

The Comings and Goings of a Writer



cnwriterStarred Page
When people living above you cause you upset what do you do. As I have written acceptance is the first law of spirit...not making the situation right just knowing it is the way it is. What to do...the very best you can no matter what....

Help

Help..
This fkin girl upstairs all the way from NYC
A sweet a maid as you can imagine but walks like a bloody elephant
My ceiling creaks at every step and so I play KUSC and Moody BLues all day and through the night
Hard it is to concentrate write my pages
And horoscopes

oh oh oh
What to do
Where to go

Not far from my chair for sure
Otherwise work I cannot do

Buy a laptop I hear you say

Goodbye and Hello

Or move
Another great idea and one I have set in motion
Soon

But first to merry old London I do go 
To eat and drink and meet up old friends
Chefs, hotel and restaurant folk
Who over the years have become extended family
For me


So my dear friends on wiki
All of you so dear to me

At least most of you
After Saturday you will not be reading
My inimitable pages
Till return I will and start up again
Doing just this and
Loving it so very much

Evolution of Means

Once it was pen to paper
Typewriter then came
Now the keyboard plays an important role
Getting our words out into the world
For all to see


at least we hope they do

Lord and Lady of the Rings.....

Not a swan song this
Just a sweet au revoir
From me to you
Delineating now to then
And back again


Sounds much like Bilbo Baggins
Huh huh huh
One of my favourite characters him

Journey he did from here to there
A journey so sublime
Like mine
Finding our selves wherever we went


and as we always will

credits

write for wikinut here

google for the pics
youtube and the Beatles

I write on many subjects from erotica to spirituality click on cnwriter at top of this page

hereCosmic Creation....She and the KIngdoms of Heaven
hereAnEmperor's Lust and Pleasuring
here
hereDid'nt We Almost Make It This Time

No comments:

Post a Comment