Monday, September 17, 2012

Seal It With A Kiss....

Seal It With A Kiss....

cnwriterStarred Page 
Everyone came onto the planet to do something special...just being here is special for only those who are strong can make it here. This is about my comings and goings and all that sort of drivel...enjoy...

Down to the Wire

Down to the wire you may say
Today it is another day
To see the blossoming of all
Into a greater place


Today I will go far away
To visit my home
My place of birth
Where I grew up

This lady of so many words

Reasons Why

I often used to wander why
My birthplace whence I chose to come
Then it seemed a dreary place
But now I fully understand

at least I think I do

So many points of history there took place
Of much interest they were to me
Godiva
Peeping Tom

The royalty that did live there
When moved they from London town

Chased out by another king

The bombings blitz that yet to come
Brought up in me the fear of death
Destruction vile
Lingered it did unto my soul
Expressions there still untold


waiting to be overcome

The Edict is Placed

An edict had been placed on me

"Into dark places thou shalt go
And bring the light of day to all
Who come your way"


Oh no I said this cannot be
But it was so


Before this work I could commence
I had to find out who I was
Experience so very much

To understand the pain of others

by knowing it myself

Standing On Ones Own Experience

I studied hard experiences came and went
And when doubt began to enter in
In the truth of knowing I stood strong
My friends would often say to me
Others try so hard to pull you down

But you just keep on keeping on

it mattered not to me
Intention I had and have to complete
This work in its entirety
And do it well I will


and so it is.....

credits

write for wikinut here


Read more of my pages by clicking on cnwriter at top of this page from erotica to spirituality and most things inbetween
hereNosferatu
hereOde to Angels and those who have Fallen
herePleasures Men Take and Their Revenge

 

Meet the author

author avatar cnwriter
I have been writing on food, wine, travel, cosmic creation and erotica for over 30 years I do horoscopes and numerology and readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment