Sunday, March 15, 2015

Musings on Night's visitation and The Spiritual Promise


cnwriter..carolinaStarred Page
It is fascinating to recall one's dreams especially whilst dreaming you become aware of things that you do in your awake state, things that you say in your awake state. Perhaps this points to the multi-dimensional awareness we all have if we will cultivate it.

My friend he came to visit me

visitation I had the other night
When in my dreams I saw
My dear friend Stevestanding there
Talking to me quite real he was
Good friends we've been
Since first I came to wikinut

We sat in the hall gazed at the walls
Our imaginations did explore 
The happenings of many things
That over the years had taken place
Which happens in old places I've been told
I cant remember what for sure
But great it was

Night travels...

My travels at night take me far and near
So many people do appear 
To spend their time with me
We talk of life and what it means
Who we are and where will go
When off the planet we do go


And all this in my dreams!

There I have been spending lots of time
With people of a spiritual bent
Friends for many years are they
Chose we all the Traveler's team
Spiritual Warriors to become
To learn the keys to transcend Soul
Multi-dimensional awareness twixt awake and sleep
And sometimes in my dreams I find
I talk of things that I do know
I have experienced when awake
So multi-dimensional this is to me
Transcending between wake and sleep
Able to recall 

Asleep state when I am awake
And when awake my dreams


oh oh oh!

The Spiritual Promise


This may seem strange to some
Who have not reached that place inside
Where they can access Realms of Knowing
Travelling fast twixt levels of Being

Where all of us can meet and mingle
Some to stay and some to part

Meditation, contemplation, spiritual exercises
They all help to tune us to the higher frequencies
Of Light and Sound
And knowing whom we truly are
A Soul 
Shining
Bright as a hundred suns
All encompassed in a mortal form


The day will come whenever that will be
Return we will and be as One
The Spiritual Promise has been made
Not one soul will be lost


and so it is

No comments:

Post a Comment