Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Diamonds in the Sky...or Is It Tears Falling...ha.....


Probably we have all experienced being betrayed, thrown out by a false lover...we have done it ourselves for sure...so how long does it take to get over the pangs of pain, remorse and all that jazz!!!!!! just like diamonds in the sky..they fall

Hearing..Humming

A song sung by Girish
Can touch your heart

The words are magic
So they are
I heard it first when in a pose
At yoga class it was
And in my own inimitable way
Did start to hum


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_M5LLen8no
Others around were strangely moved
Although down dog and plank were used
My humming still went on
An entertainer I sure am

A Fairy Queen

The words brought memories galore
Swimming into my mind

A certain man he was my muse
For me he shone
Like diamonds in the sky


Inspired me to write he did
Erotica sublime

Embarrassed was he to read
Such words


A prudish consciousness had he
For all his bravado-e

No longer could he look at me
Without those words between us come


Silly man

Cell Memories

So faded did our friendship
As often does it seems

When one expressive such as me
Comes up against a fairy queen


Desire patterns come and go
Attachments loosely leave

Habits deeply ingrained
Cell memories can linger on
Takes time to set them free

What Goes Around...


Continue on I do to write
About his artifacts delight
At least I did
Nowadays I find nothing there


He told me once
I bite off more than I can chew

He gave a finger
I bit off the hand
A metaphor perhaps


If that was all that he could see
Blind he was in seeing me

For in my book of life
Important it to help
Lift others to a higher place

Hurting just is not nice

There are those
Who constantly do
And those who really dont

But please remember all who read
What goes around
Returned it is in many ways


so watch carefully what you say and do

No comments:

Post a Comment