Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Holiday time in March....ha!

An Ode to Christmas in March

By cnwriter
at Christ Mass time, the time of angels touching once again to earth, let us go within and know the Light and Loving that is...and all the feelings of loss and more.

Christ Mass is here


Christmas is here again
A time of joy and sharing
A time of loving
Outside the snowflakes fall
And cover the ground

We wonder who will stay with us this coming year
And who will leave to find their way
To other places
I wonder too

Inside the joy and love reverberate
Like bells chiming
Yet also sounds the dolor
Heralding I know not what

Perhaps I should not go there
Yet my curiosity leads me
Far from where I want to be
Again to places forbidden 
They hold cold dark secrets
The heaviness of doubt

Yet once again
I am filled with desire
To knows the feel of touch 
And fragrant lips 
To feel my body rise and meet
Another

This cannot be I say 
For he is lost to me
All that is left
A secret yearning deep within

Let Christ Mass melt away the dross
Let happiness fill our hearts
To know that all is well
No matter what
God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment