Friday, January 17, 2014

Dedicated to All those Who Rant and Rave ...Not knowing Really What They Do

Up-man-ship

Many people it seems
Try to one up on others
Whether here or in the world
They play their stupid game
Rants and ravings
Preaching too
Telling us how and what to do
Calling us all sorts of names
Ha ha ha!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHOyPLSVam4&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs

Listen and take note I often do
But not of stupidity
Such stuff is pretty obvious
To anyone with half a brain

A rare commodity it seems

Criticize

Many writers  there truly are
Who know their wisdoms well
Ability to write have they
On subjects most diverse
I read and so enjoy

Then others there are too
Ignorance is bliss to them
No knowing in any way
How to write or say
Except criticize those who do

Fear-full

Spout they do on subjects many
Soup to nuts and inbetween
Especially bible touting ones
Those with so called spiritual knowing

Piss on them all I say
I do not give a flying fk
Have had it up and far beyond

I once respected all who came my way
For that truly is way to go
Now I have had enough
Of those of you who know not how to hu-man be

Someone like me
Able to say it so
Most others
Fearful this way to go


So again I do applaud
The ones who write the written word
In ways of beauty grace and charm
Knowledge of history replete
In ways that fill the soul with joy

and so it is...

credits

Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties – here
write for wikinut here to bring greater awareness to people

youtube for the video
friends for the pics

read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything in between by clicking on cnwriter.carolina at top of this page and more
hereThe Search for /truth
hereRamblings from a Knowledgeable Writer of Words
hereTen Little Ratties...One by One
hereShakespeare Revisited

website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter
www,google.com/+carolannathan

No comments:

Post a Comment