Thursday, December 19, 2013

Questions You Ask..How...Where...Why...the Answers Lie Within...If You Will Journey There

What.. Where.. How..

You say to me
What can I do
I say I do not know

You say to me
Where can I go
I say I do not know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rud29JKFPxI&list=PLhfe7jpiJaLGoyd0oV8uUeYZPJWkd22RB
Your path is already made
Check inside
There you will see
How

If I can so can you

Long Ago..Far Away

Why do you lean on others
Expecting them to lead the way
For themselves this can be
Different for you to see

Each one of us created long ago
The paths of life we were to lead
Agreed we did at that time
All that is here today
The good
The bad
Simply lessons to be learned
Taking us one step at a time
Into the heart of God

Gods All...

Gods perhaps if we return
To other lifetimes long before
Annunaki and Elohoi
Male and female both

Over earth did rule
In the heavens too
Yet with all the faults
Mankind has today

Why would you think differently
The gods of Greece and Rome
Argued most fervently
Yet always were they worshipped

Believeth your choice....

Into this maelstrom
Winds blowing fervently
Back and forth
Arguments begin

Who believeth
Who not
Each one of you to find your way
Through time and space eterntiy

Given to you so graciously
By no other than you
For you are the beginning
You are the end
History is written in your soul
As it is in all creation

Spirit encompasses all
No other way to go
Rejoice in this

and so it is.....

credits

Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties – here
write for wikinut here to bring greater awareness to people

Youtube for the video
Derek and Brandon Fiechter for the music
The Beloved Within All of Us
my friends for the pics
The ones I love here on wikinut

read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything in between by clicking on cnwriter.carolina at top of this page and more
hereWhere Have You Come From
hereCrossing the Golden Bridge
hereThe Borgias
hereOde to Forgiveness

website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter
www,google.com/+carolannathan

No comments:

Post a Comment