Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Down By the River or Where..It Mattereth Not...Your Journey Still Goes On

Not many...just enough

Blessed am i with many friends
Here on on wikinut
Also in life as it wends
Through time and space

Attract I do the very best
From all arenas they do come
Home and work and workout too
Not many just enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJyFh9CeriE
A long time ago
My husband said to me
Not many friends can we have
Acquaintances many there will be

Old Soul

Off he went
Another place
Fulfilled his karma here
Now in the Halls of Rest resides
Unless another body taken on

I do not know
But oft wonder
When young babies I do eye
Is that you Philip returned again
Fulfilling karma that you made
A very old soul you be
So the Traveller said to me

Beautiful Women

I find it interesting
Women that I know
Gift me with pics of beautiful women
Inspire them I seem to do

Perhaps they see me as I was
So many years ago
Yet still the beauty doth show
Through this timeless one

When into mirror I do gaze
I wonder who looks back at me
They see so differently
Apparently from whom I see

thank God!!!!!

Keys...

Old saying is
'Flattery will get you everywhere'
Wonder at this I do
Only when speaking from the heart
Where dwelleth truth
Can I believe this really so...
I do not know

Far be it for me
To dwell on such insignificance
When vast horizons align themselves
For me to travel to
Lands of endless Light and Sound

Open to those who hold the keys

Everybody

This will make you think
I'm sure
About yourself and how you are
Go up or down with those such thoughts
But please do be aware
That energy doth follow thought
You will be as you think you are

Tell yourself good things
As I always do
About myself and you
For precious is each every soul
And every Body too

and so it is

credits

Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties – here
write for wikinut here to bring greater awareness to people

Youtube for the video
Those whom I love
My friends for the pics
My Inner Being
My Basic Selves for taking such good care of me
read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything in between by clicking on cnwriter.carolina at top of this page and more
hereMagic Time of Christmas
hereYou Cannot Afford the Luxury of a Negative Thought
hereThe Spectacle of Life
hereMemories of Lost Loves

website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter
www,google.com/+carolannathan

No comments:

Post a Comment