Friday, October 4, 2013

Lick My Ass..I will Lick Yours.....or Some Such Thing

Write Rubbish

October brings its song
Nothing right nothing wrong
Only those who rubbish write
Everywhere both day and night
Is seen

Lick my ass
I will lick yours
Say I am nice
I will respond

Write soupy words to me
Let the bloody world see
How great you are
Not re-ally

On Others

On other's back
You ride to work
Your legs are weak
Your tongue
A viper
Striking out
Mine too
Perhaps sharper

Beggar's Hands

Behind darkest night
Sun does shine
Illuminating all to see
Coming of the day

Clouds part
Rain falls
Flowers face upturned
Catch thirsty drops

On corner of street
Beggars meet
Disavowed still there
Hands outstretched

Greatness stamped

You me everyone
Bears stamp of greatness
Hidden away
Sheets of molten glass
Where sun doth burn
In muddied panes
Glittering like shining stars
Finding ways to come again
Knowing they could never be
But always are

Maggots Thrive

Peace and plenty
Qualities found
Locked behind closed doors
Never seeing light of day
Darkness again
Maggots there do thrive
Eating away
Feeding on each other
Like you do
On all around

No comments:

Post a Comment