Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Once It Was...Now It No Longer Is


Once It Was...Now It No Longer Is

cnwriterStarred PageBy cnwriter, 5th Feb 2013 | Short URL http://nut.bz/17d708h2/
Posted in Wikinut>Writing>Poetry
It is all going to end for you for me for everyone and where we go is often predicated on what we are doing here and now. This is a strange piece even for me but since I MUST I write..you can choose to read or not....

Rememberance

We come
We go

Oh oh oh
Only a memory
Is left behind


Perhaps a good work remembered
A piece of poetry

Of prose
It matters not
For I am gone


as will you too

Gone Away

Fleeting shadows cross my path
Of what are they made
Perhaps a crucible of diamonds bright
Perhaps a shining light
In dark of night


matters it not for I am gone

Once you held me in your arms
Murmuring words of passion sweet

But all too soon you went away
Another lover you did find

Harm

Pale shades white as my skin
Not brown or black or blue
Those were marks you left upon me
Hands upraised in anger
Quick to harm


Do you know what you did
Or do you care


Scales tip
Comes back around it does
Creation has a way of doing that

Maybe later maybe now
A better way would be
To handle


But beggars cannot be choosers
And you a beggar are

The Dirge Completing

Slowly slowly turns the wheel
Spokes lead out unto the rim
All revolves round and round
Allway moving
Never still

We keep on keeping on we do
What else is new
For me for you

Except to see this dirge unto its ending
Gone forever
Me and You

credits

write for wikinut herethe best site on the net
youtube for the video
google for the pics

Read more of my pages  erotica to spirituality and most things inbetween and here some for you
hereCruelty of A Woman
hereEnd to A Fickle Lover
hereValley of No Return
hereOwl and the Pussy Cat

Meet the author
author avatarcnwriter
I have been writing on food, wine, travel, cosmic creation and erotica for over 30 years I do horoscopes and numerology and readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment