Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Wedding Celebration



A Wedding Celebration...

cnwriterBy cnwriter, 1st Jan 2013 | Short URL http://nut.bz/2zr42bew/
Posted in Wikinut>Writing>Poetry
How many times have you felt left out and gone through doubts about your worth..silly this be for only unto your self can you know the true value of who you truly are..this is about the extremes of emotion we can go through when we feel we are being left out...

A Marriage takes Place

What an upset it was for me
Not being invited to
My friends wedding party
John and Leigh


At first anger did appear
Followed by feelings of utmost pain
A non entity I appeared to be
Not true in my entirety

but seemingly so

Techniques that Work

Then using techniques I had been taught
Clearing such stuff away from me

Letting go of feelings strong
Coming back to where I belong
In my heart


Chanted my tone I did and found
Into my being crept a warmth

Acceptance of what Is
Letting go


Realizing the physical of no import
The loving heart is all I need

Being free inside of me
To keep on loving no matter what


So here I be writing this page
A good example to be made

Full of love for them am I
Learning the lesson brought to me

Rules

Don't sit here and don't sit there
Don't park your car in that there spot
Go stand in line and register
The beast had come set out the rules
Not used am I to being told
An attribute that comes with age

The Beast

I remember long ago
My beloved Traveller told us so

When people come together in a mass
The beast comes forth and so he did


Rules regulations is his game
Do this do that my way my way

Little people love to play at doing this
Their only claim in life to fame

They point their fingers
Circle round
Looking for those who wont
Do as they say
Play their game their way

but not for me

credits

write for wikinut here

youtube for the video
Julie for the pics
My Basic Selves for their assistance

Read more of my pages by clicking on cnwriter at top of this page from erotica to spirituality and most things inbetween and here some for you
hereRoyal Park Hotel, London
hereLoving Is The Only Way
hereHoroscopes for January 2013
hereMemories of Long Lost Loves

Meet the author

author avatarcnwriter
I have been writing on food, wine, travel, cosmic creation and erotica for over 30 years I do horoscopes and numerology and readings

No comments:

Post a Comment