Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Journey Of No Return....Maybe...


A Journey Of No Return...Maybe

cnwriterBy cnwriter, 6th Jan 2013 | | Short URL http://nut.bz/1z-tyrmi/
Posted in Wikinut>Writing>Poetry
Have you ever wished to be transported away from all the mayhem of your everyday life into a magical kingdom...I have but am very aware that I need to be here to complete my karma...so will stay and do a good job too...and love every minute of it...

Oh dear....

Where do I go from here
I say
On a cold but sunny afternoon
In L A

My keyboard is acting up it seems
Difficult it is to push the keys
On the top line
From Q to P

Wait I do for words to come through.....
A page to write

Circe

I look around
What do I see

A painted rose
Picture of Circe
Resplendent she
In robes of shimmering green

Titian hair down her back does flow
A beautiful woman for me to know

I meet her in my dreams sometimes
Tells me she does of places fair
Where otherworldly beings dwell

How I wish I could go there

Then we will go
To me she says

Libation she doth pour

A Journey begins

Her pale white hand reaches out
Takes mine in firming grip
Pulls me away from all familiarity
My journey has begun


Where it will go I do not know 

Profound peace upon me doth descend
Peculiar light is all around
A sheen of colour issuing forth
Aromas sweet my breath does smell

Coming from where I do not know

Right happenings

All this doth happen such to me
As on this voyage I do proceed
I do not care for one iota
Where it leads

For it is meant to be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmOb5H8kL30Just as all the things that happen
In the course of each lifetime
Right they be
For you
For me
Brought forward by the spirit
That dwells within us

A Poem by Dante Gabriel Rossetti

Afar away the light that brings cold cheer
Unto this wall, - one instant and no more
Admitted at my distant palace-door.
Afar the flowers of Enna from this drear
Dire fruit, which, tasted once, must thrall me here.
Afar those skies from this Tartarean grey
That chills me: and afar, how far away,
The nights that shall be from the days that were.

Afar from mine own self I seem, and wing
Strange ways in thought, and listen for a sign:
And still some heart unto some soul doth pine,
Whose sounds mine inner sense is fain to bring,
Continually together murmuring, -
"Woe's me for thee, unhappy Proserpine!"

credits

write for wikinut herethe Best Site on the Net

youtube for the video
Julie for the pics
Mr. Rossetti for the poem so beloved by me

Read more of my pages by clicking on cnwriter at top of this page from erotica to spirituality and most things inbetween and here some for you
hereInspiration to Write
hereQuesting of a Soul
hereAn Emperor's Lust
hereAncient Wisdoms

Meet the author

author avatarcnwriter
I have been writing on food, wine, travel, cosmic creation and erotica for over 30 years I do horoscopes and numerology and readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment