Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ode to Bloggers and Where They Find Their Content......



cnwriterStarred Page
This is quite a mishmash with the saving grace of videos and praise for my many friends who write for wikinut. There is a video of the 1943 movie for Whom the Bell Tolls...vey apt at this time of our history! Read on and those who want to have a hey dey on my behalf...blessings

Waiting

I sit and wait for what comes through
This has happened before too
Spirit entails what to write
moving force of words sublime
Put pen to paper and divine
What next will come

No anxiousness does enter though
A receptacle
Merely me

And those who take upon themselves
This work to do

Words Loving Energy Doth Impart

Easy it is to write for those
Who copy poetry and prose
From others
Disguised then in a different way
To make seem theirs

O happy day

Many bloggers write just so
But not the ones I know
Through their words spirit does glow
A turn of phrase
A run on words
subject close to their hearts
Loving energy thus do impart
To all who read


and I am still wondering what to write!!

Wonder We Do

Desert sand across bleak streets does blow
Windows are closed against the sight
Of dead people wandering to and fro
They have nowhere to go

From far away a bell doth toll
It heralds coming of the day
Night has finally left the world
Wonder we at what will come
Next to my heart I hear it said
A special place for you prepared

And those who walk the path of lovingness

Not guilt not fear can help you round
These are the things that keep you bound
Religious doctrine used again
To keep you worshipping at their feet

Thou shalt not worship false idols..oh but you do

For Whom The Bell Tolls.the movie

Back in the year of 43
The Spanish wanted to be free

And fought they did most fiercely
With help from other countries
Men bold and brave came to their aid
And women too who fought their way
To help their lovers and their countrymen

The Ending

Here my story it doth end
A lot of useless twittering it be
Until the next time when
better page I hope to write
And if I dont twill be alright


and so it is

credits

No comments:

Post a Comment