Thursday, May 14, 2015

Which Way Will You Go....

Down You Go
which way will you go
When you will go from here to there
Will you wonder what lies ahead

A primrose littered road perhaps
Or mayhap a gateway to hell

Depends it does on things you've done
For the hell you live both here and there
Is of your own making

No matter what the preacher says or does

Blandishments well paid for be his game
As down the path he leads
Pied Piper in so many ways

But all he does or says
Matters not a whit
Up You Go
Description: reaming
dreaming
When love is written in your heart
Recognized it be when cross you over
A life of caring sharing doing
The upward ladder you will take


What we do
Have done
Recorded they be
In books of karmic relevance
Aspects of Return
judgements oh oh oh
Judgements
Killing
Cruelty
Greed
Guilt the biggest one
So many aspects lead they
Returning again again

Working out chances are given
Forgiveness is the biggest key

But oh so hard to do for many
Not me
Not me
I hear you say
Me Too
smile upon a face
A smile flits across my face
For I too know how that feels
Transcending
Changing
Forgiving myself for what I've done
And said
And judged


Not this lifetime alone
But all the ones along the way
Leading to this instance in time

This eternal now
Endless Game
oneness we be
Fun it be to write it down
To place the words so carefully
The knowing that comes from deep within

So different I be from you
And yet we are all the same
Playing the endless game

When will it end
For me I know
But you may still ponder

And so it goes......

Frodo's Journey to Enlightenment
hereA Mythical Journey through Space and Time
hereGifts of the Divine

No comments:

Post a Comment