Tuesday, April 7, 2015

What Goes Around ...Returns...


cnwriter..carolina
We all have many lifetimes, some we remember, some not. But they are all part of the psyche and if you will you can dredge them up. This is one I had with another and the hatred that ensued...

As Now You Come..to Me

I did not know
How it would be
Far from my thoughts
One such as you
Would come to me

Once I was the man
Gay
As you are today
A marriage of convenience
You wanting more
Me giving less

As I Did Spurn You

As I Did Spurn YouNow a vicious you
I find
One whose hate
Reminds me
I once was there

You spurn me now
As I did you then
Your hatred hard
Like nails driven
Through my heart

DestinyWhen Came the Moment of Goodbye

And yet your pain is deep
Buried inside
Unable to complete
A day
Without thoughts of me
Your karma is not complete

Yet I still wonder why
When came the moment of goodbye
It seems
A million years ago
When time
Stood still
And love and laughter filled our lives

In Againstness..Karma ensues

Poisoning all
You are
In againstness to me

How wrong
To do such things
Know you not the
Karma that ensues
For just reward
Is metered out

and so it is...



No comments:

Post a Comment