Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Taming of the Shrew!!!!

Taming of the Shrew...Nearly....

  • Newness

    Newness here for me
    Yet oldness raises still its head
    I was there
    Perhaps you too
    Some of us maybe

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deB_u-to-IE

    Choosing

    This is how it came to be
    For me
    Learning on many levels
    Some we see
    Most not

    Impossible for many
    Unless they choose back
    As I have done
    Oh God 
    How powerful this is

    Bitch

    Which play shall I choose
    To write about 
    Use
    Ponder on this I must
    Not lose the pace
    Into a million words race
    As only I can

    Julius Caesar I have done
    Now I hear 
    Taming of the Shrew
    May be good for you
    You bitch


    Yes I am

    Fear of being called a name
    I have overcome
    Easy now for me
    Traversing words
    Making them come to life
    As I have always done

    Heart of God

    Caring
    Loving 
    Sharing
    I do
    Do you

    If so then join me on this journey rare
    Into the heart of God
    Bliss filled
    Magnificent
    In every way

    The Christ, The Traveller


    Wonderful words 
    Filled with knowing
    Bliss
    Measured only by time
    State of Mind
    Yours to do with as you will

    Gainsay
    Nothing can come unless allowed
    Through scriptures of the inner mind
    Where loving dwells

    This taught I
    By Master Jesus Himself
    And my Traveller J-R
    Magnificent in every way
    Beyond what can ever be imagined


    and so it is.....




No comments:

Post a Comment