Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Love Lust Hatred Intensity and All Kinds of Feelings


cnwriter

Starred PageBy cnwriter, 6th Apr 2012 | Short URL http://nut.bz/suudd4rn/
Posted in Wikinut>Writing>Poetry
We all go through many types of feelings in relationships. We all play mind games with ourselves of what we could and would do. This is a piece about all of that...and more. Norty maybe but very nice.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LHNmG0X4t4 In-A-Garda-Vida by Iron Butterfly

Of tales fair

If ever I would come to you
And tell you tales fair
Of feelings that you never knew
Could not believe were there
I would caress you head to toe
And run my fingers through your hair
If ever I would so
If ever I would love you
The way I really could
All thoughts of others
Disappear they would
Like moments lost
In time

Heights sublime

If ever I would lay with you
Our bodies both to meet
It would be moments
So sublime
Great heights to surely reach

If ever I would touch you
Lips and fingers kiss
Never
In all your life again

Would you
Experience
Such bliss

Words..

If I would ever hate you
You would surely know
And feel my venom

Moving through you
Oh so very slow


If I would ever lie to you
With words
So very sweet

You would believe
Them all
And do as I would wish


If ever words I spoke to you
Would be as sharp as knives

You never would recover
Never realize
The damage that was done

Kill you..

If ever I would kill you
But that
Never you would 
know
Nor I
For with you
I would go
If ever I would kill you

Gone only memory remains

And now you are gone
So far away from me

Unable will I be
To do those things to you
Except in memory
and so it is

credits:

To Julie for the beautiful expressive pictures
For the poet inside of me

Meet the author
author avatarcnwriter
I have been writing on food, wine, travel, cosmic creation and erotica for over 30 years I do horoscopes and numerology and readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment